Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stewie will definitely be at this Sexy Party...


Triple Gloss Entertainment (that name was shorter than 3 Hot Chicks Throwing Parties Entertainment) is having their 3rd (Annual) Vampires and Vixens party. This is NOT a Goth party (not that there's anything wrong with that) but a 5 hour costume dance-travanganza. DJs Adam Bomb and Lee Jones will be spinnin' dance muzak all evening.

There's an open bar option on the ticketing that includes all you can drink Ciroc. There's other stuff on the open bar but my eyes lost focus once I read that and visions of drunken debauchery started flowing through my head.

Also there will be regular tickets, bottle service and what costume party is complete without prizes? And did I mention already that it's thrown by beautiful women...that hang out in flocks like geese (walking every where in V shaped patterns to lower wind resistance [not that there's anything wrong with that]). What I'm saying here is last year the beautiful person/ugly person ratio last year was like 500/2 (me and an Andy Reid impersonator)

You can get some more information and links to buy tickets at www.vampiresandvixens.com

No comments: