Saturday, October 27, 2007

Hilariously Bad

Okay, so its almost Halloween. That time of year for you to go watch a scary movie about vampires. None come to mind. How bout this hilariously bad horror movie about lesbian vampires instead? Check out this never-before-seen exclusive trailer:

Video thumbnail. Click to play

Lezpyres Movie Premier
Sunday Oct 28th, 7:30pm
at Lounge 125 (125 S. 2nd St.)

[Update: The "event" begins at 7:30, but the movie will start playing at 9pm.]

The soundtrack to the movie has tracks by "atma" and "Miss Behave" who also spin a live drum and bass set, called Alchemy 101, every Monday 8-11pm. See? Drum and bass in Philly isn't dead, you just gotta look really carefully.
Listen in to Alchemy 101 here.

There, I think I got in all the plugs I've wanted to make for the last 6 months.

- Seg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm in this hilariously bad film. I hadn't seen this trailer until now. Thanks for posting. It makes me laugh. Hysterical. Much love to Atma and Behave.

I guess nobody ever cares much about the bloody actors, do they? It says the film is available on dvd. When do I get my copy?

love,
V