Last weekend of September already? Seriously? Dayum, son, where is the time going? Well more events to make time go faster so I can continuously say this, promise I'll only mumble this to myself at least for another month or so.
- Last Friday at Minnow with Steven Martin& Mark Price (700 South 6th Street)
- Spector Gallery is closing and they're going out with a party (510 Bainbridge)
- Adam Wallcavage will be signing his new book Monster Size Monsters
- Philly Aids Thrift is celebrating their one year anniversary tonite
- Deep C @ Bubble House (3404 Sansom)
- Hands & Knees with PBR and Sparks (M room, 15 W Girard)
- Back to Drum n Bassics @ Vesuvio (736 S 8th Street)
- Fat Joe, Saves the Day, Motocross, Skateboarding, free admission for college students to museums - Campus Philly Kickoff
- No. Libs block party featuring Bands and 35 local vendors (1000 N. Hancock Street)
- Massive Attack with Clayton and Fulcrum - Tower Theater
- Brendan and Low Budget at Social Club (2011 Sansom)
- Mojito at Marathon Grill with Big Rich Medina - 600 spots on the guestlist and less than 200 left
- Funkshun party @ Lava, house and techno from 11 - ?
- Sundae block party at Buble House - only a few more outside weeks left
- Oxy Cottontail and friends at Sundays are the new Black opening set by Nate Day