Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Get Rad Tonight at Pure

First off I would like to thank Dave P etc for bringing in Soulwax and 2 Many DJ's. Thats nice and all but on a Wednesday? Damn, I'll be drinking a little bit of coffee tomorrow.

2 Many DJ's have to be one of the sickets DJ groups there is. Soulwax' "NY Excuse" has been banging in our headphones for awhile now. It goes down tonight at Pure nightclub, 1221 St. James St. (on St. James bet. 12th and 13th and Walnut and Locust Sts.). Tickets are $12 and there is free Sparks & PBR 9 - 11.

No excuses tonight as there is no Wednesday night weekly for the next two weeks.

I would link to their websites but they are absolutely painful and I wouldn't want you going through that tragedy. If you must: http://soulwax.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, how was it ? How many cups of coffee this morning to get a decent face ?

di1 said...

I'm going to be honest, I've been running on empty lately and didn't make it out. I need to get back to full strength so I won't miss anything else like this.