- Cosmo Baker, Nick Catchdubs at the grand opening of the Social Club 2011 Sansom Street. The Social Club recently took the saran wrap off and their disco club direct from the 70's (think lots of brass, mirrors and disco ball chandeliers) is now open for consumption. Tonight there is an open bar from 10 - 11 but there are only a handful of spots left. Get on the half price/open bar guestlist now.
- Bob, ubiquitous in Philly, will be creating live art at the Bubble House for Natural Selection at the Bubble House (3404 Sansom) with Clayton and Fulcrum who killed it before Krush on Wednesday. $1 lagers and free apps 10 - 11.
- The Pop Off Shack Returns! This time it will be at the Social Club (see above). Brendan Bring'em and Low Budget. Hollertronix and Soul Travelers. Oh, did I mention there is a open bar. Holler!
- MSTRKRFT around the corner at Medusa. Really Medusa? Shouldn't they be playing a Making Time or I don't know, a slightly larger club?
- Drum n bass in the place at Bubble House with DJ Suv from Roni Size / Reprazent / Full Cycle.
- Mojito in the fall.
- Tittsworth at Sundays are the New Black at Walnut Room (1709 Walnut). Remember when Tittsworth killed it at Transit? Yeah, well more of the same from him. Half priced guestlist here.