Monday, November 19, 2007

The Real Superfly


I don't care if you loved it or hated it... Anytime Hollywood gets there hands on something "based on a true story" it would be wise of you to know the TRUE STORY. Check out the New Yorkers story on "American Gangster" Frank Lucas published back in August 2000. We put it out there at four in the afternoon, when the cops changed shifts. That gave you a couple of hours before those lazy bastards got down there. My buyers, though, you could set your watch by them. By four o'clock, we had enough niggers in the street to make a Tarzan movie. They had to reroute the bus on Eighth Avenue. Call the Transit Department if it's not so. By nine o'clock, I ain't got a fucking gram. Everything is gone. Sold . . . and I got myself a million dollars. Read the rest here... THE NEW YORKER AND FRANK LUCAS

No comments: