Friday, May 25, 2007

Saturday: Dwizz Album Release Party

This Saturday its Ya Man DJ Tameil spinning with 16 year old party music (Philly Club music) sensation Dwizz. This kid is killing it right now. For a little about Dwizz I grabbed this bio from his MySpace:
I would like to start off by introducing myself. My name is Dante Winn better known as Dwizz. I was born in North Philadelphia and raise in South Philadelphia. Music became my love at the age of 13. First it just started out as something to do, then when my friends started saying that my party music was HOT I really starting getting into it more. I am currently looking for a home in the music industry, so if you like what you hear please get with me.

My Influences are DJ Dee Square, Dj Tameil, DJ Tim Dolla, Brick Bandits, DJ KHALED, Baltimore club music and last but certainly not least "Sir Clef ". I love their music which is one of the reason that I will continue to bring yall the hottest party music ever. My first cd will be coming out real soon so everyone please make sure you get yours. I promise to deliver nothing but the best party music in the Tri State area and throughout the World.

In addition to that, I would be starting my own Foundation for Inner City Youths who want to go to college but don't have the finances to do so, This will be a Non Profit Organization. So look out for that also.

I would like to thank each and every individual for your continue support and may God Bless.
$15 gets you admission and Dwizz's CD Party Dwizz. This 26 track banger features one of the hottest songs I've heard in a minute:
This is an all ages party at the Y on Broad and Master and features DJ Tameil from Brick City, and Philly's own Sir Clef and DJ Dee Square.

Dwizz Space, DJ Tameil, Sir Clef, DJ Dee Square and his roller skate jam

No comments: