Friday, May 18, 2007

Nate Day - Space People Space Disco

What up party people? Just got this new banging blog house / electro space disco mix for space people. I was going to write this long bio trying to peace together Nate Day's DJ career over the past 6 years in my head but then I noticed he wrote his own bio so I'm just going to copy and paste pieces.

I started djing about 6 years ago in my parents laundry room with no monitors just headphones. From there my friend Jay Simplefly gave me my first opportunity to play in front of a sold out Philadelphia crowd in January of 2002 after only djing for about a year, I rocked it soooo hard! A few months later I had my first residency at the greatest club on earth, the Parkway diner for the Subcode weekly.
Nate Day and friends started Rowdy at Medusa which developed into..."the most out of hand, beer flying, roof pounding, sweaty dancing, drum and bass party I have ever been a part of or been to for that matter...In late 06 I had the chance to hone my non dnb skills by playing to a very diverse crowd at the Sunday is the New Black party hosted by PaperStreet and Simplefly...Life was good but I decided I would like to really dig deep into music production and engineering and work on my tan, by moving to LA for Recording School"

So without further ado: Download Nate Day - Space People Space Disco

Tracklist
1. Intro- Nate Day and Jimi Hendrix
2. Loverboy - Kid Alex
3. Get Low/Club Action - Herve and Yo Majesty (Scattermish Timid Edit)
4. Yo - Bassnector (Speaker Junk Remix)
5. Golden Skans To Interzone - The Klaxons (So Me Remix)
6. Rapture - My Robot Friend (Hellraiser Freeleance Remix)
7. Turtle Trouble - Para One
8. Take Me Back To Your House - Basement Jaxx (Speaker Junk Remix)
9. Destination Overdrive (DFA Remix) - Chromeo
10.Dance Music ( Toxic Avenger Mix) - Sexual Earthquake In Kobe
11.Ross Ross Ross - Sebastian
12.Bird Flu Guns Up Bazuka- M.I.A
13.Rainbow Man (K. Christmon Mix) - Busy P
14.Death From Above (SMD Remix) - CSS
15.Tambozuda (New Rave World Mix) - Sinden and Count of Monte Cristal
16.Don't Be Shy (Speaker Junk Remix) - Spektrum
17.Trina Kills - Mr. Oizo
18. Dj's Don't Dance - Matthew Savant

Holla at Nate Day on MySpace and book him if you're in LA.

No comments: