Friday, March 23, 2007

What it Do

You know whats fun? Getting updates from Jay Simplefly and Tommy Up partying on a yacht in Miami saying how much fun they're having eating chicken satay and empanadas while DJ Haul spins and Jazzy Jeff is up next. I'm not mad, its cool. I was just outside without a jacket and it wasn't really that rainy. Oh and at first I didn't think anything was going on, right about now I can't keep up. Plus BaltimoreClubTracks.com mixes are killing it right now.

Friday
Saturday
Sunday

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Yaght party was straight bonkers son!

Good to be back in Philly tho. Love me some 5151.

stay fly mang.

di1 said...

Next year I'm definitely going. I want to party on yachts. Philly is poppin though, Josh Wink tomorrow, BDR and P. Little Thurs, Cosmo on Friday. Philly is on and poppin.