If I wrote you a symphony...Call me candle guy cause I am on fire.
Way too much Justin Timberlake. I never thought I would find myself liking Justin Timberlake so much. For all the ladies that don't have dates on this Valentines and wish they did, just close your eyes and listen to My Love.
I'm not big on Valentine's Day, the over commercialization of one of the most beautiful essences of existence. Treat your partner like everyday is Valentine's day and let them know they're loved everyday.
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here all sentimental at relationships gone by. My first love, my current love is music. She has always been there for me and always will be. She comforts me, keeps me warm and keeps me going. Without her I don't think I would be here.
So without further ado:
- Michael Famous - Valentines Day Mix
- From The Stencil
- Low Budget - Smooth Holiday Mix
- this is actually from around Christmas, but there are only like two christmas songs and the rest are just smooth jams from Michael Tender
- Mad Decent blog posted up a zip of some classic tracks you should have in your life
- DJ Scottie B ft Samir and King Tutt - We are your friends ( never be alone) club mix
- soulpsychedelicide - VDminimix
- 1. aretha franklin - daydreaming
2. jill scott - spring summer feeling
3. al green - simply beautiful
4. gregory isaacs - night nurse (kruder & dorfmeister remix)
5. sade - lovers rock
- Fluffy - VD minimix
- 50 Cent - A Baltimore Love Thing
- This has had special meaning, I date this girl from Bmore for quite awhile. I told her I was listening to this and thinking of her, she wasn't too happy
- Justin Timberlake - My Love ( Cousin Cole Remix ) - CousinCole.com
- Justin Timberlake - My Love ( Mark B Fresh remix) - MarkBClubMusic.com
UPDATE: Thanks to Justin for pointing out that the last threee links didn't work, they do now.
Two links I forgot to mention but wanted to (well 3)