Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Love

(Image courtesy of EuroRoss)
If I wrote you a symphony...Call me candle guy cause I am on fire.
Way too much Justin Timberlake. I never thought I would find myself liking Justin Timberlake so much. For all the ladies that don't have dates on this Valentines and wish they did, just close your eyes and listen to My Love.
I'm not big on Valentine's Day, the over commercialization of one of the most beautiful essences of existence. Treat your partner like everyday is Valentine's day and let them know they're loved everyday.
Meanwhile, I'm sitting here all sentimental at relationships gone by. My first love, my current love is music. She has always been there for me and always will be. She comforts me, keeps me warm and keeps me going. Without her I don't think I would be here.
So without further ado:
Don't forget about The Love Movement - Art collective formerly based in Philly.

UPDATE: Thanks to Justin for pointing out that the last threee links didn't work, they do now.
Two links I forgot to mention but wanted to (well 3)

No comments: