Friday, December 14, 2007

What It Do

Holla! Can't wait for tonight. It's about to be on. Also, got a project brewing that is about to be huge and can't wait to announce it on Monday, maybe Tuesday. Also, I promise I'll post more than videos next week. I felt like I was turning this into a vlog, but I'd rather post content than nothing at all. Speaking of which, I'm still trying to track down a new source for the Bangers and Cash - Loose video, I knew I should have grabbed it while it was up. Anybody else notice how we got kind of dirty in a good way though. By the way, got any sordid tales from a late night jumpoff? Maybe how you met your side jawn? I'm talking Penthouse letters, not Harlequin Romance. Send it to me with names changed, and I'll post your tail tale.

Friday
Saturday
Sunday

No comments: