Monday, January 29, 2007

Mad Decent Podcast 12: James Brown

It was definitely a sad day when I heard James Brown passed away. He was the hardest working man in show business and created some amazing music. The mix is brought to you by Cosmo baker and the words are from Diplo.
James brown died on christmas, and I couldn’t do any more podcasts til we did it about him.
cause james brown gave birth to this podcast and he gave birth to everything in modern music - nothing is the same after he was here and now he’s gone and I feel bad for people in heaven that have to rewind through his life cause it must be pretty damn nuts. This mix of JB songs and production credits is under 30 minutes and I thought I was listenin to it for 3 days before it ended.
Mix was done by cosmo baker.. he’s a true hero to me.
i used to go to fluid on monday nights to check cosmo at his party called remedy.. it was on fuckin monday nights and it was packed thick and cosmo would drop his signature style of hip hop and classics and wierd stuff no one would expect but would turn it out..
Link, Subscribe

No comments: