Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Steven Bloodbath Likes Rainbows

I first got this CD a couple weeks ago and I can't believe how much time has passed since then. This is a great mix that includes "everything From Young Leek To Londonbeat, to Justice." Not to mention Beastie Boys, Federation and their incredible Stunna Glasses at night remix of Corey Hart (ps. If you see me at night wearing sunglasses, it doesn't mean I started doing heroin or scraping cause I have no car.) Well worth the listen. Steve continues to put work in as a DJ as well with another Stay Local party for all you under 21 Philly peeps September 2nd. Meanwhile he has been busy with more production with a Spankrock and Yeah Yeah Yeahs remix along with a couple of original tracks, one with Julian S. Process and the other sampling Jonathan Richman.

Related: Steven Bloodbath space, Steve Bloodbath Music

No comments: