- The Showdown on Hurley Street. Called by some the worst block in Philadelphia, Jeff Deeney takes us on a ride through a tumultuous time a few months ago on Hurley Street
- Drexel has an online magazine called the Smart Set with really long stories.
- Whats great about the online version of PW is that they have links to the online pub. Oh wait, they don't even print the address. TheSmartSet.com
- Liz Spikol does her best Jerry Seinfeld impersonation asking Why Philly?
- Thankfully I'm not 28, dating a 24 year old girl and moving away to law school. Are you?
- God's latest way to contact us is through vegetables
- Weird, the editor's picks included tonight's Concerts in the Park
- There's a cocktail for every calamity and Lulu at Grace's tavern can help as long as its not in a txt msg. Ooh a free one, for ladies who wish their rock was bigger.
- This is a really long page
- Quick a cocktail!
- Black Like Me 2 weeks in a row!!!!1!1!!!!!!
- In the real paper, I thumb through until I find this, its so much easier
- Obligatory Plastic Little event guide
- Whats up With...DJ Brother Jamar?
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Reading the Philadelphia Weekly
Once in awhile I actually pick up a paper copy. Sometimes I even read it on teh Internets. This week has taught me: