Minnow will be closing down as is and reinventing itself for the new year. Its sad to see them go and I wish them all the luck in their new venture. We need to support these local shops. Support them now as they liquidate everything at half price. Check the sale prices below and check back in January for the farewell party.
- Delphi, Stacks, Quiet Life and Text tees are all $15 (guys and gals)
- we have other tees for $10
- we have hoodies and zipups from $20 to $30
- books from $10 to $25
- skateboards for $35
- trucks and wheels for $20 a set
- small accessories from $5 to $10
* all purchases come with a free shirt, while they last!!!
** the next 50 purchases receive a free record from the Yah Mos Def!!! (the pink vinyl that was released in September)
Minnow will be open from 1 to 9 everyday, but closed on Monday. Our last day will be New Year's Eve...
We need your support, so please come through and get some of the goodness while we're still here.
Minnow, 700 S. 6th Street ( 6th and Bainbridge )