Thursday, July 26, 2007

Spank Rock in Philly August 3rd

Copy written by none other than Jayson Scott "Pack of Rats" Musson:
PHILLY NEXT FRI: SPANKROCK, XXXCHANGE, CUIZ, DJ ORGASMIC

AT SILK CITY!
Friday August 3rd.
orgy O'clock.
10bucks.

Backpackers and white rasta's get in free. And by free I mean the gas face. And by gas face I mean they get to bar back. And by bar back I mean suck my cock... I'm sorry i went too far on that one and it's not even my show. Jesus, why hast thou cursed me with such a foul tongue?

Spanky-rocky.
ArmaniXXXchange
Cuizinier
DJ Orgasmic

Yeah. This will be f-u-n.

Mr. Percival Orenthial Ratavius.


So next Friday is this, DJ Technics at Let Me Ride and the afterparty with White Tees White Belts at Arts Garage. North, South, North good thing I got the bike.

No comments: