Monday, July 30, 2007

Plastic Little T Shirts Now Available

From Mr. Bombadillo aka Nobodys Child:
Plastic Little T-Shirts are now for sale in my ebay store. I made them, there are only a few left. Go get your grandma a present she'll never understand, but think is ooooh sooooo pretty. Maybe she might even put you back in the trust fund, because yes, these shirts are magical and can erase racism. So, for now on, whenever she dons one of these magical shirts, she'll totally accept the fact that you like to put your genitals together with those of "lesser" or "oppressive" races. Thanks to me, the world is now a better place.... you're welcome.

Buy Plastic Little Shirts, Plastic Little Space

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
di1 said...

Jayson could have written this so much better and more succinctly, you should hire him do your blog spamming.

Casi G said...

Yo where can I get the toe sucking shirt.

Holla back I need my toes licked.

Casi G said...

Yo where can I get a mens "Fat" P little shirt?

Anonymous said...

Do more coke and buy a medium.

Casi G said...

Yo i did that and like I stoped and now I rebounded back to 220 pounds.

Shit sucks cause I spent like a shit load of money on these skinny girl jeans that I can't fit in any more.

Gentlewhoadie Apt One said...

I already yelled on Kurt for bitin' the Philadelphyinz. Now I gotta do it again.

Philadelphia is only big enough for one Pittsburgh-centric design!

di1 said...

Speaking of which, have you seen the old Philly style ode to Pittsburgh hat at Pedestrian?