Monday, May 12, 2008

DMCA Takedown Notice

I feel so honored. I'm really surprised that they are going after mixtape and remix tracks. Also, the Busta Rhymes joint I got directly from Mick Boogie and the B.o.B. song from a promo company. Left hand not knowing what the right is doing.
Hello,

We have received a formal DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) notice regarding allegedly infringing content hosted on your site. The specific content in question is as follows:


50 Cent - Smile I'm Leaving

50 Cent - I get Money (Forbes 123 remix feat Jay Z and Diddy)

B.o.B. - Grip Your Body feat Amy Winehouse

Busta Rhymes and Mick Boogie - Step Up

David Guetta - Love is Gone (Benja Styles remix)

Chemical Brothers - Do it Again (Ian St. Laurent remix)

Justin Timberlake - My Love (Mark B Fresh remix)

Keyshia Cole feat E Ness Amina - Shoulda Let You Go (benja styles remix)


The party making the complaint (Jeremy Banks -- International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) -- Notices@ifpi.org), claims under penalty of perjury to be or represent the copyright owner of this content. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c), we have removed access to the content in question.

http://www.loc.gov/copyright/title17/92chap5.html#512
Basically, this just means that the files were deleted by my hosting company and thats it. Nice to meet you Jeremy!

No comments: