Sunday, September 11, 2005


Furious murderous fantasies well up inside shaking fists. Can you imagine how good it would feel to take out physical aggression on this beast of man? He is a fucking bastard. We were supposed to play pool with our friends, and you ruined everything. Probably some engineer, probably some worthless lowlife technician who holds on to the rules because it's the only thing he has left. Oh sure, you put your quarters down for pool, but you didn't say anything. Probably because you're an anti-human sociopath. We actually said the words, "Our friends have next game, whoever wins." But you didn't have the brains for that kind of social behavior huh. The rules, oh the rules! I'd love to help you. And I would. Maybe if I had a tranquilizer gun I might be able to teach you something about relaxation, but I don't, so you and your bald thick head are doomed to exist in the most excruciating of anti-social states. That of never knowing and thus never achieving harmony with your fellow humans.
But hey, don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a dart in your neck someday.

No comments: