Thursday, May 17, 2007

Chk Chk Chk Boom Clek

I mean how are you not going to see !!! tonight Philly at the TLA?. Their name is from one of the greatest movies from the early 80’s, “The Gods Must be Crazy”, that is centered on a dude throwing a coke bottle off the edge of the world. I first found out about these dudes from that comp on Plant Records with “Me and Giuliana…” on it and it was on constant rotation and then I realized I could also go get their full album. Man I was killing it back in 2004. Since then, they've put out some pretty fun EPs and they got a new album out now, Myth Talkers, from the good people at Warp Records. Seriously Warp is killing it with this picture disc of the new track “Heart of Hearts”. Get your ass down to the TLA tonight. Looks like Martin posted the new single over at discobelle too…

Heart of Hearts [mp3] (aka dance punk funess )

No comments: